3/10/2010
Random Dozen Wednesday
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
This is a hard question considering I own so many pairs of shoes! Some of my flip flops may be about 3 years old, if not older. My fur boots are working on year number 3. So around 3, maybe older.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No, we don't buy those anymore hardly. I have found some that are similar to Tag-Alongs at the Dollar General, and they are way cheaper.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
No I don't. I think it would be fun to learn!
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Pretty responsible. I had my moments as does any teen, but overall I think I was pretty good =)
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Yay for movies!! I watched The Blindside, Inglorious Bastards, Julie & Julia, and Transformers: Rise of The Fallen. I watched the Oscars this year, and I was happy with the winners. I can't wait to see The Hurt Locker!!
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Have it done. If I see what is being done, I will freak out quicker.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. We get to sleep in, we don't usually do anything important, everyone is off from work, in the spring it is our time to go outside, we go out most of the time. It is just a day to spend together and chill.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yep I do
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Nah. It usually doesn't bother me unless I'm in the waiting room with a bunch of sickness.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
This is a tough one! Either Barnes & Noble, JCPenney's, Rue 21, or any other really good clothing stores.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
I think generic is just as good. I usually go with generics, unless the item doesn't have a generic.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Telling how I feel!! It is so hard for me to do that. I just get scared of what will happen once I say it. Things might change, or they might not feel the same. Tough stuff!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment