3/15/2010
Music Monday
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was busy and dreary. The clouds are still here today! Saturday was Chad's last ball game, so that meant a full day of playing, trophies, and pizza party. Sunday we were going to have dinner at my grandma's house. My uncle was coming up from Birmingham, but Hannah Grace woke up with a high fever. So they didn't get to come. The food was great as always!
I'm not feeling very well today, so the mood is mellow. Keith Urban is my husband, and I just love listening to his music and seeing him in concert. I love all his songs, but right now his newest single is great. The first time I heard this song was the last time I saw him, and I instantly fell in love with it. It was awesome. So here it is.....OH!! and don't forget to join The Diva Bee on Monday's for music!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray! You joined me again! I really liked this one by the way. Hope you start feeling better!!
Post a Comment