3/18/2010

If I Were...

Angela had this fun little thing to do called "If I Were." Looks fun, and you should join in too!


If I were...

If I were a month, I'd be September

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday

If I were a time of day, I'd be Evening
 
If I were a planet, I'd be Earth
 
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a Dolphin
 
If I were a direction, I'd be Up
 
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a Bed
 
If I were a liquid, I'd be Mountain Dew
 
If I were a gemstone, I'd be a Sapphire
 
If I were a tree, I'd be a Weeping Willow
 
If I were a tool, I'd be a Pencil
 
If I were a flower, I'd be a Tiger Lily
 
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be sunny, cool and comfortable
 
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a guitar
 
If I were a color, I'd be orange
 
If I were an emotion, I'd be bliss
 
If I were a fruit, I'd be a peach
 
If I were an element, I'd be air
 
If I were a car, I'd be a Ford Edge
 
If I were a food, I'd be spaghetti
 
If I were a place, I'd be the beach
 
If I were a material, I'd be satin

If I were a scent, I'd be the smell of rain on a summer day
 
If I were an animal, I'd be a bird
 
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile

If I were a body part I'd be hands
 
If I were a song, I’d be anything you can dance to
 
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be flats



So yesterday was a very terrible day. I caught another virus, and this one was the worst one I have had in a very long time. I don't know what it is with me and viruses, but it feels like I get one every other month or something. My immune system doesn't work is very weak, so I catch a lot of things. Used to, the whole winter season, I would be sick with the flu, or sinus stuff, or with a throat infection. The past two winters have not been as bad, thank goodness! I feel much better today, just really weak. I survived another one!

2 comments:

britts busy days said...

ok. so same comment as emily got - love this! and i can't figure out how to "link".

love the new layout! and i hope you get better soon! viruses are the worst b/c there's no prevention. you get them or don't. it's that simple.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! LOVE yours as well!!! I'm a new follower of yours!!! I m sorry you are sick I hope you start to feel better very soon!!! Happy friday!!