3/16/2010

Newness!

So if you are reading this, you see that my page is a tad different. Thanks to my smart, computer whiz, and nice for doing this brother I now have the three column blog that I asked about a few weeks ago. Thank you Emily for submitting a comment for the help! I still couldn't do it myself, so I asked my brother Travis if he would be nice enough to help me. He is a pure computer genius. I like this way much better than everything being on one side for some reason....it was irking my OCD ha!

I went shopping today for some new jeans. Earlier this week, a new store opened in Scottsboro called Burke's Outlet. Let me tell ya! I have fallen in love with that store. It is sort of like a Ross, which is another fave of mine. I picket up two pairs of jeans, some active capris, and a sweater to wear with my tanks. If I would have bought all this in the stores they belonged in, I would have spent $113.49!!! (Not counting tax)
But here, it is a totally different story. I spent $41.38!!! Love the savings! One pair of jeans come from Pac Sun, that was the best deal. I got them super cheap. Awesomeness =)

American Idol comes on tonight! I hope my favorites do good and stay. I used to vote every week, multiple times, and that got old. So I just watch now. It is Rolling Stones week, so this should be interesting!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the new look! Super cute!! And congrats on all the great finds at Burke's. We have one here, but I've never been in it. Sounds like I need to check it out!!

And I'm right there with ya on American Idol. I LOVE Lee DeWyze. He's my fav :)