3/22/2010
Music Monday
Well today is Monday! Not only is the beginning of a new week, but it is time to share some music.....one of my favorite things! This week, Haley decided she would like to share playlists. I have a ton of songs to share, but I'm not going to transfer my whole window's media list over here! So here is a random top ten of fave's that I like to crank up with the windows down:
1. Shake It-Metro Station
2. Impire State of Mind-Jay-Z
3. Imma Be-Black Eyed Peas
4. Meet me Halfway-Black Eyed Peas
5. Come On-Green River Ordinance
6. Stay-Safetysuit
7. All The Way Turned Up-Soulja Boy
8. The Boys of Summer-The Ataris
9. Heartbreak Warfare-John Mayer
10. All the Right Moves-One Republic
Check the songs out if you haven't heard a few! So this weekend was great. Friday was beautiful, Saturday was a repeat, and Sunday was family day. Besides feeling terrible Friday, I managed to get outside and watch Zoey (my dog) run around. She is so full of energy, and runs everywhere! I finally started feeling better Saturday morning. I didn't get out as much since the wind was gusting. But it was still pretty warm. Sunday was yucky with rain. My uncle, aunt, and Hannah Grace got to come this Sunday. Hannah Grace wasn't sick anymore. That girl is so funny. She is about to be 2 years old, and she is so fun. She explores, talks, and has such a sense of humor already.
She was sitting on her daddy with her shirt pulled up. She had her hand on her belly, and she was sticking it way out, then breath in deep to make it suck in.....it was hilarious!! I started saying things to her about it, and she kept on blowing it out, sucking it in. So funny! She just laughed. We were looking at one of her books and came across a shape of a heart. I said, "What color is that?" She said, "Red." I didn't say anything back, she looks at me and says, "Or orange?" With the cutest confused look on her face!!
I worked at Woodville today for Junior High English, and work half a day tomorrow. I'm so glad I'm getting to work a little bit more. If I wouldn't have been sick Thursday, I could have had another day under my belt. I feel so much better now, and thank you for the get well comments!! I decided I felt good enough to do some Extreme Fit today! So I did a small workout, a small run, and yoga. I exercised for about an hour, and boy do my legs hurt!! That yoga is rough! I might skip tomorrow, and do it again Wednesday. I really liked it, even though it hurts. Pain means that I'm getting somewhere!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment