3/08/2010
Music Monday & The Weekend
Haley over at The Diva Bee has a Music Monday activity. I love music, so of course I would play along! I have had this song in my head all weekend. It is a group called Owl City. They have the song Fireflies that comes on the radio all the time. I can't remember how I found him, but I really like his music. It is totally different, out there, and basically all his thoughts but into songs. He is great. So here is the song.
The thought bubbles are my favorite!
Anyways, the weekend took its time here. It feels like it's been a pretty long time since Friday. I love weekends like this. Saturday we watched Chad play basketball again. I keep forgetting my camera, but hopefully I can grab it next Saturday. It is his last game, pizza party, and trophies. I should remember it this time! My mp3 player came in the mail Saturday too. So I set that up. We headed out after naps to eat dinner, and watch Alice In Wonderland! I really liked it, but I like crazy stuff like that! Tim Burton is a genius to me!
Sunday we got up, ready, and left for Chattanooga. Grabbed breakfast at Hardee's which was good as always!! The Hunter Museum of American Art was our destination. I'm taking Art Connections this semester, and my brother is taking Art Appreciation. We have the same instructor, so we had the same assignment. We had to visit a museum, and write a paper about our favorite pieces, and artists. I really like that museum. The art is awesome, and they have glass sculptures, and blown glass. It is really fun. We came home and I got started on the assignment. The weather this weekend was amazing. Sunny and warm! Another spring preview. Today is just as wonderful, and lots warmer! I wish I had time to go out!
This week is going to be crazy!! I have three class meetings, and tons of work due before spring break. Next week is the spring break! We have a break thank goodness!! I need it, every college student needs it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i LOVE this song! i heard it over the weekend! glad you had a great weekend! i bet that museum was cool! thanks for sharing that song : ) made my monday!
Awe how wonderful!! That makes me smile! Owl City is so awesome! You should check out his other songs too! I wish the radio stations would play more than just Fireflies!!
The museum was really fun. It is right next to the aquarium, and the discovery museum too! Very convenient for a day trip!
Aw! you joined music monday!! i'm sad I wasn't able to get to the computer monday in order to participate as well! hopefully something extraordinary will come along by next monday!
Post a Comment