The rain woke me up at 6 this morning banging the roof. It has been so windy and rainy all day. This one disadvantage of spring, it rains just about every three days. I know that when summer gets here, I will be begging for relief from the heat! Never satisfied ha! I was not called to work today so I have been catching up on GH and working on some homework. Last night was Idol night, and I must say it is about time she left the show.
Let's face it, not many of the contestants are great this season. Last year was better than this year. So far the aren't picking the best songs, and the group lip-syncing absolutely sucks. I was blind to that fact until this season. I never knew that the whole group performance was....well....fake. I noticed that the first performance was off....by a lot. So I checked it on the internet, and oh my goodness! So now I notice it more than ever, and I can't stand it! Ellen is flat out hilarious on the show. I have always liked her, but don't get to watch her show in the afternoons.
Maria at Two Hearts Made Four decided to embark on a quest to get fit. I'm all about that right now!! I think it will be fun to follow her and other girls on their journey. I journal what I do every once in a while. I did yoga Monday, and let me tell you.....my legs have been super sore ever since. So today I'm going to go at it again after skipping two days. Visit her and grab her button if you want to join, or just follow!

No comments:
Post a Comment