3/31/2010

Random Dozen and Idol




1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I hate peeps. They are really cute looking food, but I don't like the taste at all. 

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?

Sit down and breath, or think of something other than what is making me nervous.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?

In a way.....I like the smell the rain makes in the spring. I also like the fact that it is not cold like the winter rains!

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?

My goodness I have no idea!! I guess IF I had a child it would be their baby face. It would mean more that way

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?

Tattoo for sure. A nose ring is something everyone can see. Tattoos can go somewhere that can be covered.

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?

Not as of now. I will probably do homework ha!

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?

Oh Reese Eggs for sure!! So flippin awesome!!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?

Zoey once she was still enough for me to snap it!!

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?

My school books unfortunately!! This summer I will get a book to read. Either Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?

Dusting everything down really good. It stirs and causes allergies really bad. 

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?

I threw all of my flip flops away yesterday accept three pairs!! I feel good about it because I have had those flips for way too long!

12. Which color makes you happiest? 

Orange because it is such a bright, happy color!!




Didi is gone from Idol tonight. She needs a little work and I hope she does keep working on music. I'm still in a small shock that Tim is still there. They kept talking tonight about him smiling all the time. I said, "It's because they first said no, then they said yes, and he is somehow in the top ten. Who wouldn't smile about that??" If they REALLY wanted him in, they would have said yes to begin with. He got lucky is all =)

I got to admit.....his smile is adorable though!!

No comments: