4/05/2010

Media Monday!!

Haley is doing Media Monday now instead of Music Monday! This covers all the bases of music, books, and movies. I have followed her from day one on Music Monday, so I for sure was going to take part in this. I would put up the banner and pictures of the band, but for some reason pictures will not post on my blog!! I don't know what I did, or if it is even me. Go link up on her page!

This week's theme is Your Favorite Cover Song. I really like this theme, and it reminds me of when I told my parents about this song. They thought it was so funny that I liked it and was listening to it. Here is the story:


One day this song came on the radio. This was a while back.....2003. I told mom to turn it up that I liked this song. I started singing, and she said, "That song is old! Don Henley sang that song years ago." Well I really liked and that didn't stop me. I still listen to it some today. I recently put it on my mp3. So Don Henley wrote and sang the song in 1984. I wish I could post pictures of both Henley and the band. I did get the video up though!!


1 comment:

Haley said...

thanks for linking up lovely! good song choice too, by the way!!

if you ever have an idea/theme for media monday that you would like to do feel free to email me! also, I e-mailed you about your button, I don't know if you've recieved it yet or not but just let me know!