Maria @ Two Hearts Made Four did this cute activity today and I wanted to join in!!
A. AGE: 21
B. BED SIZE: single.....enough room for me, myself, and I =)
C. CHORE YOU HATE: vacuuming!! I hate doing that
D. DOG'S NAME: Zoey =) Here is a pic of her I took today!
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Eye drops so I can see!!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Orange for sure
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'4
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I don't play, but I love the guitar
J. JOB: Substitute teacher =) that is as close as I can get right now!
K. KIDS: zero, and don't see it in the future
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: with my parents
M. MOM'S NAME: Paula
N. NICKNAME: I don't have any ha!
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: when my appendix almost ruptured! What an adventure
P. PET PEEVE: rude drivers....you should see me when someone pulls out in front of me!
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: I watch a ton of movies, I can't think of just one!
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: two brothers
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: try to get up around 9
U. UNDERWEAR: Kind? Color? Am I wearing any?? well, they are bikini style, flowers, and yes I have them on!!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: broccoli
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: oversleeping....but that is extremely rare when I know I have to be someplace at a certain time
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: chest, foot, leg, mouth
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: spaghetti =)
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: the monkeys are so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment