Before I do music, I must give out some news. Haley awarded me my very first blog award!! I always saw awards on other blogs and wondered how they got them.....well now I know! Other great bloggers pass them along! So here it is!!
Now here are the rules to this award:
-Thank the person who gave it to you: That would be Haley! Thank you girl! I wish I could pass it back to ya!
-Pass the award to 7 other bloggers:
Brittany @ Britt's Busy Days
Maria @ Two Hearts Made Four
Elle @ Bubbly Moments
Faith @ Faithfully Yours
Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle
Beth @ Lists from a college girl
Emily @ My Life as a Mommy and a Wife
-Say 7 things about yourself:
1. I have become addicted to blogger!
2. I drink coffee almost everyday.
3. My middle name should have been Procrastinator because I am very good at that.
4. I'm an avid American Idol fan.
5. I love watching General Hospital.
6. My family means everything to me.
7. I could eat spaghetti everyday and not get tired of it, just gain lots of weight!!
I hope you girls accept this and carry it on!! Now for...............
Today we are supposed to tell what song we like to dance around the room to. I would have to say "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson. The song is so upbeat!! I love the music to it.
I also wanted to share this song today. I listen to it a lot, and never get tired of it. I posted lyrics instead of the music video, but you really should see the music video. It is something I didn't expect. It by Safetysuit:


1 comment:
Yay! Another Music Monday! I always love that you follow it. You were the first (and still is the only) one who follows it. Hopefully we'll get a few more people on this bandwagon. I actually just got done posting mine :)
I'm happy that you're excited about your award! I know how excited I was when I first got mine. I should be sending you an e-mail soon of my newest buttons I designed for you. (Sorry I never replied to that e-mail. I'm getting to it I swear!) I am also a coffeeaholic+procrastinator+obsessed with spaghetti+addicted to checking up on blogger+and I love my soap opera! I don't watch GH but I am ADDICTED to The Young and the Restless!! OMG so much juiciness and dramaaaa! lol
Hope you had a good monday, sorry this comment is practically a novel! Ha! *e-hug
Post a Comment