4/19/2010

Media Monday

Well, Monday is here again. The weekend seems to go too fast. Hope you had a good one! It was really pretty here again, only a little cooler. My allergies were terrible yesterday. The pines are starting to be at their worst, and they are all around my house! Yikes!




Today, Haley's theme is books again! This time she wants to know your favorite book you HAD to read in high school. This is such an easy one, and I absolutely love this book!



I had to read this book during my Junior year of high school. The teacher I had was Mrs. Cook. I really liked her, but she had been in the school system for years and years. My mom had her when she was in high school! It was really weird to have a teacher that both my parents had in high school! If you haven't read this book, I strongly recommend it!

So I finished another week of school! Just a few more days to go! Everything that I have left to do is due on the 25th. My goal right now is to get everything finished as soon as possible, and that day is hopefully Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Here is the catch, I work Thursday, and I want to get service learning in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Athens calls it service learning, but it is community service. When I tell a friend I have community service, they instantly want to know what I did to get in trouble ha!! Me?? In trouble?? In trouble enough to have community service?? NAH!! That's not me lol. So busy week ahead, which means it is going to go by fast!! Yay!!

So, I have 17 weeks of summer break. Wow right? What am I going to do during those 17 weeks? Well, possibly get a job.....still debating on that. But I have made a reading list. I want to read a few books this summer. One that I plan to start as soon as I finish with school is Eat.Pray.Love. I want to have it read before the movie comes out in August. I used to hate reading, but I think it is because I had to read so many things in high school. Can't wait to get started on that book!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Thanks for joining in the fun!! I've never heard of that book but I will def have to check it out!! I also wanna read eat.pray.love I always see it at walmart so I guess I'll have to purchase it!