1. I absolutely love this show!! I have become a "gleek" for sure!
2. This wonderful warm weather we are having here in north Bama. It is a little summer feeling, but it is great.
3. I really like flowers. My grandmother has the best green thumb ever, and she always plants the prettiest flowers every year. When there is a breeze, the wonderful smell of the flowers come over to our place. We live next to each other!
4. I'm loving gettin' my tan on =)
5. The huge blooms of the dogwood trees!! We have two at our house and they are so pretty!!
6. Painting toes with bright summer polish!
Have a great weekend!!







2 comments:
I loveeee flowers. I as well have a HUGE green thumb :) hehe. Also I love tanning!! I still haven't watched glee but there sure is a lot of rave about it!
Well my grandmother's green thumb didn't pass down to me!! I can't keep a poor flower alive for anything!
You should watch the whole first season before starting this season of Glee or you will be lost ha! It is a great show.
Post a Comment