This is me of course!! My hair is getting long compared to how I usually have it. It is about time to call Miss Britt!! I love how she cuts my hair!
This is my mom a.k.a my Bestie! She is so awesome!!
This is "winter Chad"! Look at all that hair!! He likes to swish it to the side like that. I think it is cute that he can swish it like the teen boys do now ha!!
And this is "spring Chad"! He is loving it that his winter hair is gone!
5 comments:
oh my your hair is so long - well for you at least : ). love chad's cut : )
just a few more weeks until your summer break! lucky you!
I know! It is not driving me batty yet either! I will be ready for a cut soon though! Chad looks like a different little boy doesn't he! =)
Summer Break woohoo!! I'm counting down the days, and I will have a 17 week break!
I have a pretty for you over at my blog :)
Hey,
I found your blog through my sweet bloggy friend Hailey! I just heart her! She is the bestest...um if that is even a word LOL....
Anywho I think your bloggy blog is Adorable and I figured if Hailey liked you then I sure would so I am your newest follower!
Love your hair by the way super cute....and how fun their is a winter chad and a spring chad.....
Have a great weekend
xoxo
Summer :0)
Hey! Welcome to my blog! Haley has helped me so much with my blog! She is pretty awesome! Thanks for the compliment on my hair! Chad is my little bro, and he is such a character!! Hope you have a great weekend too!
Post a Comment