4/13/2010

Media Monday (A Day Late)

So it has been a whole week since I blogged!!! It has been crazy here the past few days. The semester is winding down, I have 13 days left! Yay! I have finished two classes, and have two more to go. I finish one class on Friday, so then I will be down to one! I'm looking forward to this long summer break. I counted and I will have 16 weeks of taking it easy, reading, tanning, and hanging out. So exciting!!




So I know I'm a day late, but I wanted to post this!! This week's topic is your favorite love story. I had to choose a Nicholas Sparks book of course!



This is about the love of a sheriff and a second grade teacher after both have had their share of tragedies. I won't give you the complete details that way you can have the shocks I had when I read it!! It is a wonderful story as is all Sparks' writings.

Don't forget to go check out Haley for Media Monday's!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I love this book sooo much! Thanks for joining in again, even if it's a day late (considering, I am normally late joining bandwagons as well :])

Hope you're doing good, good luck with your final 13 days..I know those are the hardest two weeks!!

Heather said...

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I will need them since I'm on the verge of pulling hair out!!