Is anyone having wonderful weather like we are here in Bama? It is quiet warm, but oh so nice. I had my Art Final this morning. I aced it!! I have hated this class from day one, and let's just say that I was so happy to walk out of that classroom for the last time for that class!! I ran into Wal*Mart to get some lotion, rushed home to change, and went out to the back yard for some sun. I tanned for about an hour and a half. I can't really see a difference, but I know I will soon!! We have a cat that decided to make this her home not long ago. My little brother decided to name her Ruby. We could tell she was a family cat because she was extremely friendly the first time she came up here. We hated that she was around and didn't have any food, so we started feeding her and I guess calling her ours. (I'm not fond of cats.) Over the past few weeks, she has gotten really fat. Yes, she was pregnant. She had her kittens yesterday, and they are so adorable!! Dad found where they were at. Ruby let him pick them right up!! He put them in a small play tub and brought them in for us to see. Ruby was right there with dad of course to make sure nothing happened. She has two black with gray and yellow, one that looks just like her, and one solid yellow!! I love the yellow ones. They are the cutest.
Angela follows a blog by Taylor who does a Top Two Tuesday activity. I was interested in this one! Top two magazines! Check it out over at Taylor's!
This magazine has lots of recipes to try and diet tips. Money saving ideas and real stories. Skin regimens, hair tips, and best of all....fitness tips. I love this magazine!
This magazine comes with at least $60 of coupons every issue. TONS of recipes, and money saving ideas with real stories. Decoration ideas galore! It also has fashion and make-up tips.
If you haven't seen any of these magazines, you should sign up! Self is cheap, and they usually have a special that you get Self with another magazine for no extra charge. All*you offers a free trial on their website!
No comments:
Post a Comment