2/03/2011

100

This is my 100th post! I think that is pretty cool. I ramble on about different things and post a few questionnaires.  It must be pretty interesting because I have a few comments every once in a while. Which is awesome! So, I'm gonna do this little post that I stole from ~H.


 
Reading: Textbooks right now. I had to put down that book that I was talking about in my Christmas post. Some of my textbooks are interesting.

Looking forward to: Spring and Summer!! short sleeves, windows down, flip flops!!

Stressing about: Work, school, and this nasty weather! When ice and snow are involved, driving is not happening. I worry about driving on it, and whether I can make it to work or not. I honestly can't afford to miss work. The way it is looking right now, I won't make it to work tomorrow :(

Craving: Some really good Mexican food!! Like, Rosie's or Margarita's Restaurant food! 

Wanting: My bills paid, and school to be over. So I can spend freely, and teach my own class!

Proud of myself for: Staying in school and working my job. It's rough, and I have managed to work the whole time I've been in college. I don't see how I do it!

Wearing: My scrubs from work. I still haven't changed. But I'm warm, that is all that matters ha!

Avoiding: Shopping. It is my huge weakness. I have withdraws kinda if I don't get to shop at least every other weekend.

Sick of: Old man winter. Snow, ice, and bone-cutting wind. 

Learning: What I need to know when I start teaching. Patience. Giving a certain interest space. 

Suffering from: The cold! Luckily, I'm not sick right now. The only thing that I am suffering from is migraines. What used to be occasional, has turned into about one to two a week. They are the worst ever!

Struggling with: Being content with what God has given me, rather than wanting what He won't give me because He is taking care of me. He gives us what He knows we need, and right now, what I want doesn't go with what I need. I know He has a plan, and I'm struggling to go along with Him. I won't give up this struggle though!

Overcoming: Hmm.....

Hoping to: Work! Finish school, and get in my own classroom soon. 

Excited for: Finishing school. Yes, that is pretty much all that goes on in my life! And what all could happen this year. Ready to see how it goes. 

Relieved by: That I am almost finished with school. Gosh, my life is boring! All I talk about is school and work. Yuck!

Splurging on: Nothing!! Sadly. But when I do get on top, I'll be splurging on eating out and shopping!!

No comments: