4/29/2012

Fun While It Lasted

I am really bad about wondering why things happen. I'm rather impatient, and don't like uncertainty.

I have been busy worrying about........

Job applications
Filling out those job applications
Doing things right
Graduation its self!!

I am beyond excited about graduation and taking some days off from work to "relax". I think after graduation, I will be able to breathe normal again.

I really don't have much going on. I'm working nonstop again, and just waiting. The "Pretty darn adorable" Tristin has went M.I.A. for about a week. No telling what happened, But I must say it's all good :)

I want to share some pictures of Bentley! He made his arrival Tuesday night, April 24th.

Sporting that Tide Pride early :)


They got to go home Friday. Bentley is doing great! He's healthy and perfect. Mommy Ashley is doing better. She should be going uphill from here on out! I'm so happy for my cousin and his wife!


No comments: