Yesterday, I was in and out of the house. It's hot down here in Northern Bama, and allergy season doesn't seem to cease, so of course I couldn't stay outside ALL day. I should have been laying out working on my tan, but Dad was mowing.
ME +FRESH CUT GRASS=DISASTER
Anywho, I had a hair appointment yesterday. I decided to go back to my dark color. I text a co-worker and said::: I'm back in black!!
I like it both lighter brown with caramel colors in it, but I also like the dark brown.....almost black color. So for graduation, It'll be dark :))
I don't have any pictures of it right now, but I will next weekend!
I joined Kelly's Korner linkup the other day, and wow at all the other awesome bloggers who joined as well!! What's even cooler is, I found ONE other blogger who is in Scottsboro, Alabama!! I don't know this blogger either, which is ever more awesome!! I have a new follower too!! Welcome Miss Heather from Cleveland, Georgia! Nice to "meet" you neighbor :))
Pinterest has consumed my free time. I am so freakin' addicted!! Check out my boards sometime!!
I also created a twitter account, although I'm not sure why. I have NO idea how to use it. I don't know anyone who has one. But I'm hoping maybe that will change soon!
I hope this week goes by so fast! Next weekend is going to be amazing! Friday, I go to Nashville with my Bro for a concert. Staind, Godsmack, and Halestorm!! Staind is my favorite, I don't listen to Godsmack, and I've seen Halestorm before. Then Saturday is the big day!!! I graduate from Athens State University!! I can't believe I am saying that!!
Here is a new picture of Mr. Bentley.....
Oh yeah, he is definitely ready for some football!! Roll Tide!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment