3/27/2013

Spring Break

It is already halfway over. This was the first official spring break I've had since high school! Since I started college, during my spring break, I worked as many hours as I could. Making up for the hours I had been losing during school days. Well, this year, I was able to be off from school and work! I have really enjoyed not having a worry in the world or a thing to do. I've been reading, planning, and pinteresting myself crazy. I must say, I've enjoyed it.

Monday, mom and I talked all day and wrote notes and planned different things. We went to my grandma's house to visit, then I went to see my man that evening.

Tuesday, I had a dentist appointment. Then, spent the rest of the day at home.

Today, I've been even more lazy!! I'm not going anywhere, and I've been reading. I started Nicholas Sparks' Safe Haven. I can't put it down! It's soo good and I'm only on chapter 7. My friend has already finished it, and she loved it.

Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment, then mom and I are shopping all day. Afterwards, I'm spending the evening with my man.

I can't believe how fast this week is going, but what else should I expect? It is spring break after all :)


Bentley having a ball on his 4-wheeler!!


Maddox giving a little grin :)


My love :)


No comments: